Standard class residential area in Saratov
Russia, Saratov, 2020
Stage: detailed sketch
Total plot area: 2.7 ha
Total sellable area: 62,686 m²
Develop planning principles taking into account the developer’s system for the production of large-panel housing construction.
A building block standard was developed using effective cartography, ergonomic layouts, and optimized engineering solutions to provide a greater customer value and a lower project cost.
Facade and engineering solutions
- Facade solutions based on the 20-80 principle. Higher-quality materials are concentrated on the ground floors are in the zone of direct perception by the residents, while less expensive materials are used higher up.
- Optimal materials for the project in terms of price-quality ratio.
- Pre-installed outdoor mounting brackets for AC units.
- Efficient H2 staircases instead of expensive and inefficient H1 ladder.
Technical and economic efficiency
- Efficient massing: more attractive technical and economic indicators.
- Increased total sellable area by placing apartments in part of the building.
- Ground floor retail and services. Contributes to the rapid infrastructure development and has a positive effect on the average cost per sq.m. in the residential complex.
- Direct layout geometry, functional and spacious apartments.
- Additional product category: cityhouses — ground floor apartments with a separate entrance, a terrace and an adjacent plot.
- Warm loggias in the apartments. Additional space to accommodate a work area, a gym or a garden.
- Pedestrian boulevard with a bicycle lane.
- Various activity zones for residents of different ages.
- Kindergarten and school. Part of the school recreational functions was moved to the adjacent square.
- Modern landscaping.
- Houses of variable height and high-rise dominants create a pleasant architectural profile.
- Private car-free courtyard. Parking along the streets.
- Garbage collection areas along local streets.
TEP of the project
- Plot area: 2.7 ha
- Residential building area: 5252 m²
- Sellable area: 62,686 m²
- Non-residential premises: 2163 m²
- Planned population: 2269 people